Saturday, February 18, 2012

Time to talk about food and cooking

Now that a few years have passed since I chose the name for my blog I realize that I have the perfect name for a site related to eating, cooking, and reviewing all things food. It so happens that I am an amateur foodee, wannabee writer-type person, so this fits in perfectly with my fantasy life. I still think that life is delicious torture, especially the romance part. Thank goodness I have deleted my two posts on that, so that you are not tortured with those stories! I am leaving the first two posts and who knows what the future will bring with my blogging. One reason I looked myself up again with this blog is that I wanted to post a pic on Pinterest, but unless it hooked up to a website it won't let me. So, maybe I can do it through here. Even if not, this is fun exercise for me. Here's back to some happy blogging.

No comments: